(RESOLVED)Where is the function for changed field?

The forum for ZeosLib 7.2 Report problems. Ask for help, post proposals for the new version and Zeoslib 7.2 features here. This is a forum that will be edited once the 7.2.x version goes into RC/stable!!

My personal intention for 7.2 is to speed up the internals as optimal a possible for all IDE's. Hope you can help?! Have fun with testing 7.2
Soner
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

(RESOLVED)Where is the function for changed field?

Post by Soner »

Hello,
I am using cachedupdates with TZQuery. I have in my query one fkinternalcalc-Field and I am using this as variable for one data row.
I had to change some code to take values for fkinternalcalc-Fields like this:

Code: Select all

// Don't take it now to ZEOS-Library it must be tested, 
// maybe can cause problems on not cached datasets
// zeos\src\componenten\zdatasetutils.pas 
procedure PostToResultSet(ResultSet: IZResultSet;
//...
    Current := Fields[I];    
	// !!!!!! Change next line 586:  !!!
    if not (Current.FieldKind in [fkData, fkInternalCalc]) then //soner original: if Current.FieldKind <> fkData then
This is working good for cacheddatesets but when I change only InternalCalcfield then TZQuery.UpdatesPending is true and TZQuery.UpdateStatus is usModified.
When one Internalcalc-field is changed then I don't want set modified or UpdatesPending flag.
I could not find out, which function is called after Internalcalc-fields value is changed or changing.

Can you tell me which function is called when one fields value is changing?

Thanks.

EDIT:
I found it, it is procedure TZAbstractRODataset.SetFieldData in src/component/ZAbstractRODataset.pas
EgonHugeist
Zeos Project Manager
Zeos Project Manager

Re: (RESOLVED)Where is the function for changed field?

Post by EgonHugeist »

Is there something we can do for you?
Best regards, Michael

You want to help? http://zeoslib.sourceforge.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3671
You found a (possible) bug? Use the new bugtracker dude! http://sourceforge.net/p/zeoslib/tickets/

Soner
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re: (RESOLVED)Where is the function for changed field?

Post by Soner »

No thanks. I updated my zeos to version 7.2.4 now and I saw you took the code from above in the library. Your are great boys, thanks.
Sorry for late answer.