Reasons for being temporarily unavailable ...

Announcements from the ZeosLib Development Team

Moderator: gto

Michael
ZeosLib's Handyman :o)
ZeosLib's Handyman :o)

Reasons for being temporarily unavailable ...

Post by Michael »

Dear Users,

there was a decision of a german court that forced us to close this forum, temporarily. We had to check the new legal situation and came to the conclusion to open our forum again because this decision is very special and hopefully the cases mentioned there will never appear in our forum.

Here is the german and english version of the article that led us to temporarily close the forum.

We all hope that you will stick to us.

Best Regards

Your ZeosLib Team.
:prog2: Use the source, dude!

[align=right]..::.. ZeosLib on SourceForge ..::..[/align]
fabphil
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Welcome back!

Post by fabphil »

Welcome back.
aducom
Zeos Dev Team
Zeos Dev Team

Post by aducom »

Does it has to do with the law that you cannot bulkmail anymore without permission? This does conceirn all of us using forums at least in the NL. We solved it by setting up a newsletter where people can ask for and have shut the mailsystem of PHPbb down...

albert
matsgefvert
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by matsgefvert »

I checked the court decision (in English.. :) ) and it seemed that board operators could be held responsible for messages on the forum. Didn't this apply to this specific case? Or how has that problem been solved?

/ Matt
Coffee clarifies the mind, improves morale, lifts the spirit and motivates and inspires to focused, productive work.
gto
Zeos Dev Team
Zeos Dev Team

Post by gto »

woohoo :)
BTW, I think the posts here wouldn't affect much people, even that we don't talk in pilitics, oil, world domination and other "non-important stuff" :D
Use the FU!!!!!IN Google !

gto's Zeos Quick Start Guide

Te Amo Taís!
matsgefvert
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by matsgefvert »

<off-topic>

Maybe this is the wrong time to go into my plans for usurping power over my county, proclaiming "The Republic of Free Sweden" as an independent state and joining NATO. ;)

</off-topic>
Coffee clarifies the mind, improves morale, lifts the spirit and motivates and inspires to focused, productive work.
jjeffman
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Welcome Back

Post by jjeffman »

8) I hope this time we may work on having a good documentation on Zeos Database Objects, at least a help file. ;-)

Jayme.
kabalas
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by kabalas »

Thank heavens.
We need you. :shock: