Kann Zeos 8 nicht installieren

The offical for ZeosLib 7.3 Report problems, ask for help, post proposals for the new version of Zeoslib 7.3/v8
Quick Info:
-We made two new drivers: odbc(raw and unicode version) and oledb
-GUID domain/field-defined support for FB
-extended error infos of Firebird
-performance ups are still in queue
In future some more feature will arrive, so stay tuned and don't hassitate to help
ZEOSFIREBIRD
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Kann Zeos 8 nicht installieren

Post by ZEOSFIREBIRD »

Die heute (4. Mai 2021) heruntergeladene ZIP-Datei: zeoslib-code-0-r7526-branches-8.0-patches.zip kann ich zwar kopieren und zum Projekt hinzufügen, aber es ist nicht möglich, die Komponenten in Lazarus 2.0.12 zu installieren. Ich denke, dass ich etwas falsch mache und es anderen Lazarus Anwendern genauso geht, deshalb meine Anfrage hier im Forum. Früher waren die entpackten ZIP-Dateien immer in Lazarus zu installieren. Ich arbeite mit einer schon etwas älteren 7.3 Version und möchte auf die Version 8 updaten. Auch um zu sehen, ob ich eventuell bei etwaigen Problemen mithelfen kann.

The ZIP file I have downloaded today (May 4, 2021): zeoslib-code-0-r7526-branches-8.0-patches.zip can be copied and added to a project, but it is not possible to install the components in Lazarus 2.0.12 as Components on Components Palette. I think that I'm doing something wrong and other Lazarus users have the same problems, so my request here in the forum. In the past, the unzipped (Zeos 7.3) ZIP files always could (after unzip) be installed in Lazarus. I am working with a slightly older 7.3 version and would like to update to version 8. Also to see if I can help with any problems.
miab3
Zeos Test Team
Zeos Test Team

Re: Kann Zeos 8 nicht installieren

Post by miab3 »

One thing that has changed in ZEOS8 is the added zcomponentdesign.lpk which needs to be installed (rebuilt).
The remains of the old library should also be removed.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44184

Michał