Your ZeosLib DBO Version: 6.6.1 - beta
The IDE you are using: Delphi
Version (and maybe patchlevel) of the IDE: Delphi 7
The database you are using: SQLite
Version of the database: 3.4.0
Used protocol: sqlite-3
[hr]Error description and post

Hi to everyone!

This is my first post in the forum. I am using ZDBO components for 1-2 months now, in Delphi and Lazarus.

Since now i have no actuall problem with the components themself but with the Database Tools of ZeosLib. The Database Explorer and the Database Designer.

Excellent tools but unfortunatelly they are kind of old (the version i downloaded from sf.net is from 2001).

I would like to ask if there is going to be an update to these tools in order to have support for sqlite databases as well.

Thank you,

Kostas.
mdaems
Zeos Project Manager
Zeos Project Manager

Post by mdaems »

OhOh...

There are no plans to update these old tools and components. There already are plenty of tools and components available to do the job, better than we can support.

If you are looking for some administration program for SQLite I'd advise you to use the SQLite Administrator. This tool is written using Zeoslib.

Mark
ppdk
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by ppdk »

Hi Mark.

i am allready using the SQLite Administrator. Really nice tool. Professional.

But SQLite Administrator does not support other DB Engines than the SQLite (as the name implies).
That is why i asked about the Zeos DB Tools. Because from one tool one can administer more than one DB Engines...

anyway, thank you once again,

Kostas