Forum related to version 6.5.1 (alpha) and 6.6.x (beta) of ZeosLib's DBOs

Moderators: gto, cipto_kh, EgonHugeist

float
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Delphi 7 ZeosDBO (CSV build) - Bug with all LookupCmbs

Post by float »

I've got a big problem.
The problem is still in MySQL 3.x/4.x/Zeos 6.5.1/Zeos 6.1.5.

A use an RxLookupCmb-box. In runtime, I push a button on the cmb, and it jump to the first occurrance of the character. Than I scroll down with the cursor down key, while I arrive at the last item at the combo, it shows the first and the last are selected, just like the first and the last item has same key, but it is impossible. After that i push the down key, it jump to the first item.

When I use mysql with ODBC, when i push a button it jump to the first occurrence of the char, and if i scroll down it has never jump to the first item :shock: :shock:

Does somebody solve this problem?
Stevie
Zeos Dev Team
Zeos Dev Team

Post by Stevie »

Did you check if this error occurs with TDBLookupComboBox also?

Please add a little test-project and your table-description-SQL to make it easier to locate the error.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. (Albert Einstein)
float
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Example

Post by float »

See the attachement. SQL script in the SQL folder.

Thank 4 helping me :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fduenas
Zeos Dev Team
Zeos Dev Team

Post by fduenas »

are you defing a Kield field for the combobox?
i remebere ih has ahappened to me alogn tiem ago with those componetns, and this is because you have to assig a unique id field for the 'key field' property, tryu to see use another combobox-like component to see if i does the same.