In this forum we will discuss things relating the ZEOSLib 6.6.x stable versions

Moderators: gto, EgonHugeist

rjuju
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Zeos 6.6.4 + InstantObjects

Post by rjuju »

Hi everyone
i tried to install the zeos broker for instantcomponents with the 6.6.4 zeos package installed with Delphi 7 entreprise

i got an error like Unable to load package ZCore70. It contains unit "Zmassages" wich is also contained in package "ZCore"

Does anyone have a clue to use the zeos broker ? or should i use newer version (i aslo have delphi 2006)

thanks
mdaems
Zeos Project Manager
Zeos Project Manager

Post by mdaems »

Seems like the problem is not the broker but a zeoslib versions conflict. Are you sure there isn't an old zeoslib version (6.5.1 or before?) available on your search path. Make sure all bpl's, dcu's, ... from the old version are removed from the search path. (Delete them if possible to be sure)

I don't know what zeoslib version the instantcomponents broker supports nowadays. At the time I tried to compile the broker it still used the requestlive property instead of 'not(readonly)', but that one can easily adapted.

Mark
rjuju
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by rjuju »

i just installed zeoslib and InstantObjects + zeos broker on Delphi 2006 and all worked fine (except the pb given in another thread with a missing uses)
i did the same installation and it works so i don't know what happened
anyway i'm going to use it with d2006 so it's ok
tks for your answer :)

edit : i was using the zeos component with d7 since monthes, it was just the zeosbroker which was apparently bugged