XE5

The forum for ZeosLib 7.2 Report problems. Ask for help, post proposals for the new version and Zeoslib 7.2 features here. This is a forum that will be edited once the 7.2.x version goes into RC/stable!!

My personal intention for 7.2 is to speed up the internals as optimal a possible for all IDE's. Hope you can help?! Have fun with testing 7.2
baloghi
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

XE5

Post by baloghi »

Hi All!

I have installed Zeoslib 7.2 but on the end does not see registered components list. On the installed packages I see Zeos packeges but componenst list no icon.

Any suggestion?

Thank You!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
baloghi
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: XE5

Post by baloghi »

Hello!
In my opinion the problem is in the next picture.
I hope that anybody can help me.

Thank You!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
baloghi
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by baloghi »

I sorry any version does not work with XE5.
I use XP. it is problem? I dont know.
marsupilami
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by marsupilami »

Hello baloghi,

I am not sure what is the problem. Unfortunately I don't have access to Delphi XE5. I think that the removal of ZComponentReg is your problem. You need to find out, why your Delphi wants to remove that unit. Do you have the same probelm if you use the Delphi XE4/XE3/XE2-Packages for installing Zeos? At least the XE2-Packages should be ok because I use them for instaling Zeos in my Delphi XE2...

With best regards,

Jan
baloghi
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by baloghi »

Hello Jan!

I use only Delphi XE5, but before i tryed prevoius version. My opinion the problem next: the ide always removed all unit in zeoscomponentreg project without dcr file. It was any Delphi XE and Zeos version. I tried Delphi XE5 and Zeos XE3 but i have not installed it. I would like rewrite my old Delphi 7+Zeos 6.5.1 program to Delphi XE5.

Thank You.
Best Regards.

Istvan
baloghi
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by baloghi »

Hello Jan!
Problem solved.
The solution was next:
From Newsgroup: embarcadero.public.delphi.vcl.components.using
Fixed by adding DESIGNIDE.DCP in the required packages.

But the original zeos icons i can not see.

What is solution?

Thank You!

Best regards
Istvan
baloghi
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by baloghi »

Hello All!

I have succesfully installed. It does work very good and fast. In my opinion Zeos native database acces faster than FireDAC.

Big gratulation for Zeos developers.

Thank You.

Best Regards
Istvan