When a new version of the program ?

This is the international (english) support forum for the SQLite Administrator developed and maintained by Orbmu2k.

Moderators: gto, EgonHugeist, Orbmu2k

_Willa
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

When a new version of the program ?

Post by _Willa »

Hello,

New version of the program sqliteadmin
to jump to SQLite DLL version 3.6.1 and
correct the bug of the version 0.8.3.2.

The language of development is Visual C + + ? , no?

Thanks
_Willa
Orbmu2k
SQLite Admin Developer
SQLite Admin Developer

Post by Orbmu2k »

To jump to newer sqlite builds you simply have to replace the sqlite3.dll with the latest binary from sqlite.org.

Its written in Delphi and based on ZeosLib of course. ;-)
Currently the development of sqliteadmin has stopped, but since D2009 seems to bring (finally) full Unicode support there maybe will follow a new version with unicode support and a few bugfixes as soon as ZeosLib supports Unicode & D2009.
_Willa
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by _Willa »

I thought that was written in Visual C + +,
I usually work with C + + Builder (all versions) & VS2005

I've become the latest version of the library sqlite.dll to work with C + + Builder. (3.6.3)

If you need any help, I'm by here for.

Greetings
Akroma
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by Akroma »

Orbmu2k, if and when you support Unicode and a new version is made I would like to request that images on blob rows be viewable. Currently If I have a blob row with a picture, or any data, and double click on that row I get a empty window that has a title of "Bild"

It would be great if blob rows showed their content. To me this is the only thing that makes this administrator incomplete.
Babblo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by Babblo »

It's possible to get the source code?? I want to contribute with some new features.