Developer mailing list

Forum related to version 6.5.1 (alpha) and 6.6.x (beta) of ZeosLib's DBOs

Moderators: gto, cipto_kh, EgonHugeist

IgD
Zeos Dev Team
Zeos Dev Team

Developer mailing list

Post by IgD »

Is there an e-mail list group for the developers? This forum doesn't appear to be very helpful.
zippo
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder

Post by zippo »

You're wrong. This forum is very helphul for beginners, but I agree that a developer section would be usefull, too.
IgD
Zeos Dev Team
Zeos Dev Team

Post by IgD »

I'm looking for a way to contact the developers. The CVS repository hasn't been updated in a few weeks. The developers don't seem to reply to this forum.
Michael
ZeosLib's Handyman :o)
ZeosLib's Handyman :o)

Post by Michael »

Hi IgD, hi zippo!

I'm one of the ZeosLib developers (to be more precise: the deputy project manager of ZeosLib with developer skills). At the moment we have problems to (re)activate all the developers that are in our SourceForge memberlist. But there are also activities to find new members who are willing to give their best to bring ZeosLib forward. All the (more or less active) ZeosLib-Members / -Developers that are registered here try to fullfill their support-task as good as possible.

Please keep in mind that ZeosLib is based on volunteer work and we really trying to give our best...

Regards.
:prog2: Use the source, dude!

[align=right]..::.. ZeosLib on SourceForge ..::..[/align]
IgD
Zeos Dev Team
Zeos Dev Team

Post by IgD »

Michael,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please take a look at this problem?

http://seegernet.koolhost.de/zeosforum/ ... .php?t=145

It looks like it would be very easy to fix. I don't know my way around the ZeosLib code so there is not much I can do.

I would like to volunteer to help with the Lazarus port. I could help by verifying bug reports and testing. I could even check some fixes into CVS if that would help.