Moderators: gto, cipto_kh, EgonHugeist

vicmazurca
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Default Values and DBLookupComboBox Problem

Post by vicmazurca »

Hi everone,

Initially sorry by my poor english.

I´m stay using de zeoslib 6.6.0 with delphi 6 and MySQL 5.1 and I have serious problems with new version of zeos. I convert a project from zeos 5.4 (mysql 4.0.16) to zeos 6.6.0 (mysql 5.1) and defaul values of fields not work more. The autoinc field is working using the value 0 in local of '' but stay working. DBLookupcombobox show values but whem i click in a value it not is set in field. I also see that zeos have problems with index < 20 and DBlookupcombobox. Values above 20 are listed correct and under not are recognized in dblookupcombobox. For sample, a index with value 8 it´s show as a value 81 and a index with value 25 it´s show with value 25.

The frontend HeidSql (http://download.heidisql.com/) works ok with this database version and it uses zeos too.

Anybody has any idea of what causes it?

Vicenzo
Nico Oosthuizen
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by Nico Oosthuizen »

Hi Vicenzo

I had a problem with accessing the information in my MySql database.

I solved it by putting the file libmysql50.dll in my path. This file is part of the zeos package. It is under zeos\lib\mysql

The path is usually c:\windows\system

Nico
vicmazurca
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by vicmazurca »

Thanks Nico,

but the problem continues. The Dll was in application path.

More any idea?

Vicenzo
vicmazurca
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by vicmazurca »

Nobody else have this type of problem? I also have problem for fields unsigned integer. Zeos think it is largeint and not integer (correct). Zeos also don't catch default values in database. In old versions I do´'t have any type of errors with it.

Anybody has any idea to solve this problems?

thanks,
Vicenzo