Compile-Error on ZDbcAdoUtils (D7)

The forum for ZeosLib 7.2 Report problems. Ask for help, post proposals for the new version and Zeoslib 7.2 features here. This is a forum that will be edited once the 7.2.x version goes into RC/stable!!

My personal intention for 7.2 is to speed up the internals as optimal a possible for all IDE's. Hope you can help?! Have fun with testing 7.2
DieterWo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Compile-Error on ZDbcAdoUtils (D7)

Post by DieterWo »

Hi Guys,

i've got an Error in Line 833 in ZDbcAdoUtils when i Compile the ZDbc.dpk in Delphi 7.
Source (7.2.14) from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/zeosli ... 14-stable/

Code: Select all

if OLEDBParameters.GetParameterInfo(ParamCount{%H-}, PDBPARAMINFO(ParamInfo), NamesBuffer) = S_OK then
[Error] ZDbcAdoUtils.pas(833): The types of the real and the formal var parameters must be the same
btw.
[Error] ZDbcAdoUtils.pas(833): Die Typen der tatsächlichen und formalen Var-Parameter müssen übereinstimmen

Can anybody help? I compare the Paramter-Types, but they seams to be right.
marsupilami
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Compile-Error on ZDbcAdoUtils (D7)

Post by marsupilami »

Hello DieterWo,

I am sorry - it took some time to test this. On my Test computer the DBC package of Zeos 7.2.14 compiles just fine. Maybe there are some old DCU files around or something like this? Please clean up the build directory in the Delphi 7 package directory. Also check "C:\Program Files (x86)\Borland\Delphi7\Projects\Bpl" and delete old Zeos bpl and dcp files (ZCore, ZParseSQL, ZPlain, ZDbc, ZComponent).

Does that help?

In any case, I have to suggest to switch to a more modern Delphi IDE or Lazarus. It gets increasingly hard to keep Delphi 7 support up.

With best regards,

Jan
DieterWo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Compile-Error on ZDbcAdoUtils (D7)

Post by DieterWo »

Thanks Jan,

after i delete all old DCU's, compile works fine :-)

Have a nice day