Moderators: gto, cipto_kh, EgonHugeist

silviogs
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder
Location: The Most Oriental Point of America - João Pessoa - Brazil

I go to abandon zeoslib :cry:

Post by silviogs »

I go to abandon zeoslib ,

unhappyly I will have that to take this attitude, after some postagem and no reply of the developers.

Already he was enthusiastic with the possibility of freedom to develop my applications, of in such a way spreading out opensource for the community.

I lost I stimulate it to make it to function in lazarus, therefore to each new version of the same o zeos it does not function. As they are softwares opensource they must always have a compatibility so that it did not have discontinuity of the projects. It is not this that I see in the day the day with as many questions and replies in forums.

I have two options:
- To come back toward the Delphi with proper the zeos;
- and to another one it is to continue using Lazarus without the zeos(this is the one that more satisfies me at the moment).
I always say in forums that I have an ideal solution: Linux, Lazarus, Zeoslib and PostgreSQL.

One more time I am thankful since already the understanding of that they make zeoslib.

Yours truly

Silvio Guedes
zippo
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder

Post by zippo »

It's sad, but I thing you tought a lot for your decision. Hope you find a cool DB connector for Lazarus :)

May the source be with you... ;)