[solved] Installing package issue(ZEOSDBO-7.0.3-stable)

The stable tester's forum for ZeosLib 7.0.x series

Report problems concerning our Delphi 2009+ version and new Zeoslib 7.0 features here.
EgonHugeist
Zeos Project Manager
Zeos Project Manager

Post by EgonHugeist »

no problem Hans-Dieter.

Do i understand you right -> The packages are fine now? Can i commit them?

@Miab3

Michal, can you explain me the purpose of your additional project-group? Btw. we had a team discussion accordingly your packages. We broke with them because of the missing defines for the protocols. If a user wants pure PostgreSQL-support, than he can comment all other defines to compile only Postgre -> minior code to compile..
Best regards, Michael

You want to help? http://zeoslib.sourceforge.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3671
You found a (possible) bug? Use the new bugtracker dude! http://sourceforge.net/p/zeoslib/tickets/

hde
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by hde »

sorry Milchae, still I have problems and at the moment quite stress
hde
hde
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by hde »

sorry Michael,
unfortunately, I could look only now after XE3. now zcore is OK, zparse, zplain, zdbc and zcomponent not. Win32 release and win64 will compile with package 160.
hde
blotfib
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by blotfib »

Hi again

using the .zip installation I provided in my previous post, I succed in installing Zeos for XE3 Delphi and C++
both work in conception (connect to DB MySQL) but if for Delphi the pogram compiles and runs well, for C++ it gives a compilation fault :

I included all the paths...
but the pb is an ambiguity between :
[bcc32 Erreur] ZAbstractRODataset.hpp(343):
E2015 Ambiguïté entre '_fastcall Data::Db::TDataSet::PSExecuteStatement(const System::UnicodeString,Data::Db::TParams *) at c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\include\windows\rtl\Data.DB.hpp:3144'
et
'_fastcall Data::Db::TDataSet::PSExecuteStatement(const System::UnicodeString,Data::Db::TParams *,void *) at c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\include\windows\rtl\Data.DB.hpp:3146'

I eliminated one of the two PSExecutesStatement(...) , it compiles but refuses to link, saying that ZAbstractDataset.obj is missing
???

Thanks for your kind help

Lotfi

EDITED :
to eliminate the pb, adding the .lib is not enough, you should and a third parameter in the call PSExecuteStatement(ASQL, AParams, NULL)
of the file ZAbstractRODataset.hpp
found it on http://www.devrace.com/ru/support/forum ... 16&TID=889

Code: Select all

inline int __fastcall  PSExecuteStatement(const System::UnicodeString ASQL, Data::Db::TParams* AParams){ return Data::Db::TDataSet::PSExecuteStatement(ASQL, AParams, NULL); }
	inline int __fastcall  PSExecuteStatement(const System::UnicodeString ASQL, Data::Db::TParams* AParams, Data::Db::TDataSet* &ResultSet){ return Data::Db::TDataSet::PSExecuteStatement(ASQL, AParams, ResultSet); }
Last edited by blotfib on 28.12.2013, 01:43, edited 1 time in total.
miab3
Zeos Test Team
Zeos Test Team

Post by miab3 »

EgonHugeist,

I only posted my DXE2 version that works for me without problems. It may be useful to someone.

Michal
blotfib
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by blotfib »

I solved the linking error by including the ZComponent.Lib into the project to build
The file is produced at installation in dfautl forlder :
c:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\10.0\Dcp\

Hope it helps :)
blotfib wrote:Hi again

using the .zip installation I provided in my previous post, I succed in installing Zeos for XE3 Delphi and C++
both work in conception (connect to DB MySQL) but if for Delphi the pogram compiles and runs well, for C++ it gives a compilation fault :

I included all the paths...
but the pb is an ambiguity between :
[bcc32 Erreur] ZAbstractRODataset.hpp(343):
E2015 Ambiguïté entre '_fastcall Data::Db::TDataSet::PSExecuteStatement(const System::UnicodeString,Data::Db::TParams *) at c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\include\windows\rtl\Data.DB.hpp:3144'
et
'_fastcall Data::Db::TDataSet::PSExecuteStatement(const System::UnicodeString,Data::Db::TParams *,void *) at c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\include\windows\rtl\Data.DB.hpp:3146'

I eliminated one of the two PSExecutesStatement(...) , it compiles but refuses to link, saying that ZAbstractDataset.obj is missing
???

Thanks for your kind help

Lotfi
hde
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by hde »

with me the installation is possible under Delphi XE3 still only for Win32-debug, all the other variations try to compile package 160
hde
hde
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by hde »

once again - an installation from 7.0.3 under dephi XE3 is with me only possibly for Win32-debug. all the other variations try to compile the package 160.
blotfib
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by blotfib »

Sorry I didn't try the 64 bits, I only tested in 32 bits (default)
but the XE3 C++ version works also in W32 as I claimed
philnext
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by philnext »

blotfib wrote:ACTUALLY
I am installing from XE2 not XE3 so I have ZcomponeentDesign160.bpl R-click : Install

registration of components is needed
do you know how can I handle this ?
Some informations on the post : http://zeos.firmos.at/viewtopic.php?t=3708