Missing icon file while building zeosdbo-7.2.6.1-stable

In this forum you may discuss all issues concerning the CBuilder IDE and C++.

Moderators: gto, cipto_kh, EgonHugeist

Henk
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Missing icon file while building zeosdbo-7.2.6.1-stable

Post by Henk »

Hi

I'm trying to build zeosdbo-7.2.6.1-stable in C++Builder 10.3.3. I'm using the project in \packages\CBuilderXE10.2. Done all the settings in Manual-ZeosDbo-CBuilderXE10.2.txt.

When trying to build ZCore250.bpl I got the error:"ZCore.vrc(63): file not found ZCore_Icon.ico"
this line looks: MAINICON ICON "ZCore_Icon.ico"

Btw: ZCore.res is also missing in the folder (ZPLain.res also). Got similar error for ZPain.bpl

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance,

Henk
marsupilami
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Missing icon file while building zeosdbo-7.2.6.1-stable

Post by marsupilami »

Hello Henk,

Henk wrote: 09.09.2020, 15:54 I'm trying to build zeosdbo-7.2.6.1-stable in C++Builder 10.3.3. I'm using the project in \packages\CBuilderXE10.2. Done all the settings in Manual-ZeosDbo-CBuilderXE10.2.txt.

When trying to build ZCore250.bpl I got the error:"ZCore.vrc(63): file not found ZCore_Icon.ico"
this line looks: MAINICON ICON "ZCore_Icon.ico"
I had a similar problem when trying to compile these packages. You could copy the icon files from the DelphiXE10.2 package. That should satisfy C++ builder.
Henk wrote: 09.09.2020, 15:54 Btw: ZCore.res is also missing in the folder (ZPLain.res also). Got similar error for ZPain.bpl
I assumed that the res files should be regenerated automatically?

You could also fetch missing files from the SVN branch of Zeos 7.2. Icon files and also ressource files are available there.

Best regards,

Jan