Discusions not-related to our Components

Moderators: gto, cipto_kh, EgonHugeist

johanb
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

"Zeoslib Inside" or "Powered By Zeo" or

Post by johanb »

Hi,

I was wondering if the Zeos owners wants to consider asking someone with Graphical Flair to make some Logos for inclusion in our Projects / Products.

Best Regards

Johan :D
Michael
ZeosLib's Handyman :o)

Post by Michael »

Hi johanb,

if you our someone else want / wants to contribute someting to the ZeosLib Project, please feel free to do so :wink: Especially "fine artwork" is very welcome :mrgreen:
:prog2: Use the source, dude!

[align=right]..::.. ZeosLib on SourceForge ..::..[/align]
Michael

Post by Michael »

Oh, I forgot to mention that the font we are using is called Haettenschweiler. The cyan color code is #07617b and the red color code is #c50208 :mrgreen:

johanb
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by johanb »

Here is a contribution.

Best Regards - Johan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Terence
Zeos Dev Team
Zeos Dev Team

Post by Terence »

Look really nice, can you additionally make a "smaller version" where the letters does need less extra space. This logo+Text would need too much space on a main form, even if scaled down.
Futhemore i would try to keep the text on the right between the top and the bottom of the logo on the left.

Good work so far,
thanks Terence.
fabian
matsgefvert
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by matsgefvert »

What about something like this? A little play on the "Intel Inside" :)

Regards, Matt

UPDATE: It seems that the name of the download is always "download.php". I don't know why. If you rename the file to "ZeosInside.zip" when it's downloaded, then it works okay.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coffee clarifies the mind, improves morale, lifts the spirit and motivates and inspires to focused, productive work.
gto
Zeos Dev Team
Zeos Dev Team

Post by gto »

Hello :)
there's my contribution
i have the source (fireworks png), if someone want
Use the FU!!!!!IN Google !

gto's Zeos Quick Start Guide

Te Amo Taís!
zippo
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder

Post by zippo »

I like it! I will use it ASAP :)
matsgefvert
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by matsgefvert »

Really neat. Much better than mine. :)
Coffee clarifies the mind, improves morale, lifts the spirit and motivates and inspires to focused, productive work.
Michael

Post by Michael »

:shock: I think we have some pretty contributions, here! :up:

Pretty good work, guys. Maybe we can merge all the ideas togheter. I mean matsgefvert's "ZeosInside" merged with the graphics enhanded by gto. Or something like that. Also the "connected" slogan from johanb is not that bad...

Regards.

matsgefvert
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by matsgefvert »

Well,

I decided to take a look at it and see if something could be merged together. So we'll see if this'll do it ;)

I didn't make an alpha channel version this time, but I took the liberty of extracting the logo gto provided and rendering that with a transparent alpha channel, in different sizes.

Also made different "ZeosInside" and "ZeosLib" versions. Whichever ya'll like best :)

And.. ehum.. the "ZeosLibHoot" version need not necessarily be considered for inclusion in any "official" release. ;)
Michael

Post by Michael »

Hi Mats,

whish I had such skills. The merge of your "Zeos Inside" idea with gto's Logos look brilliant :up: I love the "Hoot" Version. It's my personal favourite. Thanks to you guys ... :cheers:

But two question: Is it possible to create "alpha channel versions" of these merged/improved logos? Which tool do you use to create these graphics?

Regards!

matsgefvert
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by matsgefvert »

Michael,

It's not that difficult to make transparent versions. Let me take a look at it and see what I can do, I kind of just wanted to get your reactions before I spent too much time on it :)

If you're looking for graphics editors, then I would recommend Paint Shop Pro, which I'm using myself. Good price for good features. I think PhotoShop is a monster program, totally overkill for most uses. And if you want to create vector graphics, the open-source Inkscape is a very nice choice.

/ Matt
matsgefvert
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by matsgefvert »

Well, here's the final attempt :)

Provided both white-background and transparent versions of all files.

/ Matt
Michael

Post by Michael »

:up: :cheers: :up: