Smiles Hack

Discusions not-related to our Components

Moderators: gto, cipto_kh, EgonHugeist

sfxcc
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Smiles Hack

Post by sfxcc »

When a do a new post on "firebird forum" and click on View more Emoticons it appers a window sayingin that "trying to hack!!!" instead of smiles (because my browser blocks it ).

So i seeams ya smilie is trying to do something not good.

Pls check this out.

PS: im using Chromium under kubuntu.
where's the code ..
mdaems
Zeos Project Manager
Zeos Project Manager

Post by mdaems »

Hi, I don't know why this gives a 'Hacking attempt' message. It is't browser related. It probably is a configuration property that's wrong in the safety settings of this forum. For me it seems to work after I push the preview button. Then you're in a different page flow and that one doesn't complain.

It's not ideal, but probably I spend another 2 hours on debugging php code and as you might have seen lately, my time for zeoslib is very limited at the moment.

BTW : wondering if a migration to sourceforge forums would be easy as this forum's software (based on phpBB2 isn't supported anymore. Anybody has experience with that?

Mark
Pitfiend
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Post by Pitfiend »

There's a new phpbb version, why don't you upgrade it? maybe you can fix all the troubles with unexpected hack message and that spam button requirement. Just my opinion.
mdaems
Zeos Project Manager
Zeos Project Manager

Post by mdaems »

Pitfiend,
It's a customized version by CBack. So I need to check if upgrading is easy or not. I'm thinking about upgrading and moving to sourceforge project space at once.
Do you have experience with phpBB3 and sourceforge project webspace eventually? Then I could give you the necessary access rights on sourceforge and provide a forum database backup file.

Mark
Pitfiend
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Post by Pitfiend »

Sorry, never done that. Only played with phpbb 3.xx on local setup, just to know the basics about forums.