'GetULong' differs from declaration in interface 'IZResultSet'

The forum for ZeosLib 7.2 Report problems. Ask for help, post proposals for the new version and Zeoslib 7.2 features here. This is a forum that will be edited once the 7.2.x version goes into RC/stable!!

My personal intention for 7.2 is to speed up the internals as optimal a possible for all IDE's. Hope you can help?! Have fun with testing 7.2
duzenko
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

'GetULong' differs from declaration in interface 'IZResultSet'

Post by duzenko »

I have this error in 2007 and D7.2.4, only now it's manifesting as

Code: Select all

[DCC Error] ZDbcResultSet.pas(363): E2211 Declaration of 'GetULong' differs from declaration in interface 'IZResultSet'
[DCC Error] ZDbcResultSet.pas(363): E2211 Declaration of 'GetULongByName' differs from declaration in interface 'IZResultSet'
[DCC Error] ZDbcResultSet.pas(363): E2211 Declaration of 'UpdateULong' differs from declaration in interface 'IZResultSet'
[DCC Error] ZDbcResultSet.pas(363): E2211 Declaration of 'UpdateULongByName' differs from declaration in interface 'IZResultSet'
Full rebuild works, but ctrl-f9 fails on big projects

Any idea?
marsupilami
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: 'GetULong' differs from declaration in interface 'IZResultSet'

Post by marsupilami »

Hello duzenko,

please make sure, you don't mix any dcu files or pas files from different versions of zeos. Also check your unit search paths please. In the end this is a misconfiguration of Delphi.

Best reagards,

Jan
duzenko
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Post by duzenko »

Goes without saying that I cleared a few times the dcu's and I fully deleted the Zeos folder and uncompressed from downloaded zip afresh
marsupilami
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by marsupilami »

Well - I do understand your point but if Shift-F9 works and Ctrl-F9 fails the problem is not in the Zeos source code. Otherwise both ways of compiling Zeos would fail.
duzenko
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Post by duzenko »

Right

I seem to be able to workaround it if I comment out this line in zeos.inc

Code: Select all

//          {$UNDEF WITH_UINT64_C1118_ERROR}            //2006+ has no proplems to assign code constants for UInt64
Can we have a way to force the WITH_UINT64_C1118_ERROR regardless the delphi version?
Fr0sT
Zeos Dev Team
Zeos Dev Team

Post by Fr0sT »

Apparently 2007 does have troubles with uint64... though it usually looks like internal error.
Can we have a way to force the WITH_UINT64_C1118_ERROR regardless the delphi version?
This don't seem like right decision.