Solved: Use under Delphi 2010 (Update 4-5, new install )

The alpha/beta tester's forum for ZeosLib 7.0.x series

Report problems concerning our Delphi 2009+ version and new Zeoslib 7.0 features here.

This is a forum that will be removed once the 7.X version goes into stable!!

Moderators: gto, EgonHugeist, olehs

aperger
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Solved: Use under Delphi 2010 (Update 4-5, new install )

Post by aperger »

Hi all,

On the attached pictures you can see my problem. I was able to install the latest SVN version and the test alphe version of ZEOSDBO packages. But both of them required some modification: I always should remove ZDbc requirements from "ZComponentDesign" package and add again. After this I will able to install. Before this I got an error message ZDbc.dpc can not load, not exists....
So do do "remove and add" step, and I can see the componenets. But when I try to use one of them add them to a form I got error messages again.
Can anybody help me I bit, how can I debug it?

Attila, Perger
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by aperger on 29.01.2010, 13:40, edited 1 time in total.
aperger
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Post by aperger »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aperger
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Solution

Post by aperger »

I add ".....\SVN-Trunk\packages\delphi14\build" into my "PATH" environment variable. It looks me the ZeOS package under D2005/D7 are store the BPL file in: "C:\Documents and Settings\aperger\Dokumentumok\Borland Studio Projects\Bpl" directory which is in the PATH, but under D2010 save it into "packages\delphi14\build" directory.

if I am wrong please correct me. Thanx.

Attila Perger