In this forum we will discuss things relating the ZEOSLib 6.6.x stable versions

Moderators: gto, EgonHugeist

h.o.o.k
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Show all records (7x.xxx) - ORACLE

Post by h.o.o.k »

Hello,
I am from Czech Republic so excuse my English. I am programing database application for ORACLE with ZEOS components. And i want open Query with 9x.xxx record, but showing is very slowly. Can you help me please??? How showing all record fast or how fetch first 1000 record to DBgrid and on scrolling next records etc.

Thank you very much.
mdaems
Zeos Project Manager
Zeos Project Manager

Post by mdaems »

What version of zeoslib are you using? With Zeos 6.6 you could try setting ZQuery.FetchRow to a value different from zero. But most depends on the way the DBGrid fetches the data from the ZQuery. If it just fills all data until end-of-resultset this won't help us.

Mark
h.o.o.k
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

THAN YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Post by h.o.o.k »

mdaems wrote:What version of zeoslib are you using? With Zeos 6.6 you could try setting ZQuery.FetchRow to a value different from zero. But most depends on the way the DBGrid fetches the data from the ZQuery. If it just fills all data until end-of-resultset this won't help us.

Mark
I had version of Zeos 6.5 . :0)))))
This is exactly it what i needed!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost 3 days because of this problem and i writed on 10 forums! You are the BEST! :0))) THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH